Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #308, May 1st

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #307
Teaser Tuesday #315
WWW Wednesday #315
WOW #312
Will the Time Come #306
Third Sentence Thursday #297
Random Reads #283
First Lines Friday #302
The Reward Challenge Update #293
Follow Friday #285
How Well I Stuck to It #136
Wrote that Review Update #142

Week 17 Reviews:
Immortally Yours
The Perfect Stranger
Night Myst
Missing
Grave Ransom
Wicked Abyss
White Hot
Bitter Night
A Kiss of Shadows
A Caress of Twilight
Seduced by Moonlight
Strange Candy
OK, so I got 26 posts in 7 days, and yeah, I'm really excited for this week, because I just really, really want to read A Court of Wings and Ruin! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read A Court of Wings and Ruin and Matchmaker Abduction.

Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.
True love is said to defy time, but can it survive space, aliens, and being abducted? Angus MacNamara and Erin O’Shea are about to find out.

The big blue planet that most call  Earth desperately needs matchmakers. There is only one small—okay, BIG—problem. No one wants the alien dating service job… No one. The original matchmakers are dead, and much worse, their DNA is no longer viable for cloning.

Solution? Go back in time to some of Earth’s other—thankfully slower spinning—versions, and retrieve the alternates of the one couple in any universe who seems able to do the job.

Far easier said than done though, especially when the alternates are anything but a loving couple, and both are none too pleased to be thrown into the future.

What does oil and water create? Salad dressing or a real mess of aliens, humans, and matchmaking fun!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read A Court of Wings and Ruin. I've been waiting for this one since I finished the second book in the series. I hope I get my copy soon :) Enjoy your books.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a fantastic book! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. This is the second time today I see the series by Sarah Maas again! Maybe it's a sign that I need to finish it... I've started with the first one last year, but got distracted.

    Hope you will have a good reading week and here's my Library Card for May: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2017/05/library-card-may-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is one of the most anticipated books of the year! I found the series so fantastic! Thank for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. 26 posts up in a week is probably more than I post in 2 months XD I'm amazed! :D Thank you for sharing, and I hope you love ACOWAR :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a lot of pre-ready posts, which makes things much easier :) And yeah, I did :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Twenty-six posts would be nearly a month of posting for me.

    Saturday was my the junior to cadette bridging ceremony in San Francisco. My daughter and I are sore and sunburnt from our adventure but we had fun. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I try to get at least this amount in one week :) That sounds like fun but tiring! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!