Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 8

OK, so I've written my next review, Spectacle, and I'm going to review Songs About a Girl next!

Reviewed: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies BehindThese Things I've DoneThis Is Where the World EndsThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesMaskedThe Here and NowJust Kill Me, Spectacle.

Week 34: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies BehindThese Things I've DoneThe Mystery of Hollow Places.

Goal: 65
Reviews: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!