Sunday, August 6, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #159, August 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 32:
Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton, Beauty by Laurell K. Hamilton, Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dancing by Laurell K. Hamilton, Shutdown by Laurell K. Hamilton, Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton, Jason by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dead Ice by Laurell K. Hamilton, Wounded by Laurell K. Hamilton, Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys, Charmed by Michelle Krys, Blight by Alexandra Duncan, If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Secondborn by Amy Bartol, The Secret of Us by Jessi Kerby, These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 10. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty decent week, almost balancing new books with ARC's! So I'm pretty content with this week and I can't wait to read it!

Week 31:
Blight by Alexandra Duncan, Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton, Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton, Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton, Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrelyn Sparks, How to Seduce a Vampire (Without Really Trying) by Kerrelyn Sparks, Crouching Tiger Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Secret of Us by Jessi Kerby, These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips

vs.

Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton, Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton, Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton, Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon, All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, Wild Justice by Kelley Armstrong, Double Play by Kelley Armstrong, Reset by Michael Pierce, Royal Replicas by Michael Pierce, Blood Magic by T.G. Ayer, Demon Kin by T.G. Ayer

Yeah, a pretty excellent week of books! I didn't read all that I wanted to, again, but again, I read others that I meant to read in previous weeks! So yeah, a pretty good balance, and a good number of books read, so I'm pretty happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!