Sunday, September 3, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #163, September 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 36:
Apex by Mercedes Lackey, A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas, Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Tour Books: NA .

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, there's a ton of new books coming out on the 2nd, so I have to read them! They look so great, and I'm so excited for them! It doesn't really pass much anything else, but yeah, really great week!

Week 35:
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown, Born of Corruption by Teri Brown, Born of Deception by Teri Brown, Dark Rites by Heather Graham, Wicked Deeds by Heather Graham, Dress Codes in Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller, Masked by J.D. Wright, A Very Peri Reed Thanksgiving by Kim Harrison, Waylaid by Kim Harrison, The Operator by Kim Harrison

vs.

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims, Dark Legacy by Christine Feehan, The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano, Dark Rites by Heather Graham, Wicked Deeds by Heather Graham, Into the Night by Cynthia Eden, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

So I didn't read as much as I wanted, but I did read a good deal! I always plan more than I can do, I can't help myself, but hey, at least I won't run out of books to read! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!