Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sarah Raughley Author Page

The Story: I saw Fate of Flames around, around it sounded good! And then Siege of Shadows was on Edelweiss, and I requested and received it, and I can't wait to read her books!

Website

Series: Effigies, The Bones of Ruin.

Effigies: Fate of Flames and her site, my review, Siege of Shadows and her site, my review, Legacy of Light and her site, my review.

The Bones of Ruin: The Bones of Ruin and her site, my review, A Song of Wrath and her site, my review, The Lady of Rapture and her site.

Stand Alone's: Feather Bound and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!