Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Deborah Blake Author Page

The Story: I'd seen the Baby Yaga series around Goodreads, and yeah, it looked really great, so when I saw Dangerously Divine on NetGalley, I had to request it! And I got it, and then I had to read all the books that were previous to it!

Website

Series: Baba Yaga, Broken Riders, Veiled MagicA Catskills Pet Rescue Mystery.

Baby Yaga: Wickedly Magical and her site, my review, Wickedly Dangerous and her site, my review, Wickedly Wonderful and her site, my review, Wickedly Ever After and her site, my review, Wickedly Powerful and her site, my review, Wickedly Spirited and her site, my review, Wickedly Unraveled and her site, my review.

Broken Riders (Spin Off Series of *Baba Yaga*): Dangerously Charming and her site, my review, Dangerously Divine and her site, my review, Dangerously Fierce and her site, my review, Dangerously Driven and her site, my review.

Veiled Magic: Veiled Magic and her site, my review, Veiled Menace and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!