Thursday, February 8, 2018

Maria Vale Author Page

The Story: I saw Jeaniene Frost's post about this book, about how much she enjoyed it even though she wasn't really reading, and that's what I needed! So I had to read it, and I just loved it, it was so engaging, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Legend of All Wolves.

The Legend of All Wolves: The Last Wolf and her sitemy review, my rereadA Wolf Apart and her sitemy review, Forever Wolf and her sitemy review, Season of the Wolf and her sitemy review, Wolf in the Shadows and her sitemy review, Wonderland (Part of *Shifters and Mistletoe*).

Wonderland is a short story in Shifters and Mistletoe, set in the Legend of All Wolves series, here's my review.

Stand Alone's: Molly Molloy and the Angel of Death and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!