Sunday, March 11, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #190, March 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 11:
Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs, Blaze Erupting by Rebecca Zanetti, Winter Igniting by Rebecca Zanetti, Broken by Karin Slaughter, Dangerously Fierce by Deborah Blake, Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau

Tour Books: NA

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley:NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 5. Check.

So yeah, another longer week, but yeah, I'm hopeful that I'll get to all of these books!

Week 10:
Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs, Four of a Kind by Kate Kessler, Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs, High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning, Lake Silence by Anne Bishop, Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey and Krystal Wade, Undone by Karin Slaughter

vs.

Undone by Karin Slaughter, Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs, Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda, Blight by Alexandra Duncan, Lake Silence by Anne Bishop, Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs, The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson, Four of a Kind by Kate Kessler, High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning, Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey and Krystal Wade

Yeah, I read all of what I wanted to, and there was a number of them! And then I also read more! Really happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!