Sunday, May 20, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #200, May 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 21:
Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong, Face Off by Brenda Novak, Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh, Simply Love by Mary Balogh, Simply Magic by Mary Balogh, Simply Perfect by Mary Balogh

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, I managed a shorter week! And with books that I'm just desperate to read, so I think I'll do a better job of reading all of them then this past week!

Week 20:
All of This Is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor, Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard, Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, Harvest Song by Yasmine Galenorn, Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

vs.

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine, Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine, One Night for Love by Mary Balogh, A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh, Slightly Married by Mary Balogh, Slightly Wicked by Mary Balogh, Slightly Scandalous by Mary Balogh, Slightly Sinful by Mary Balogh, Slightly Tempted by Mary Balogh, Slightly Sinful by Mary Balogh,  Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh, Another Dream by Mary Balogh

Well, yeah, this was kinda a fail. I only read one of what I wanted to read, but I did read a whole bunch, so yeah, it balances out in the end. Just more books to read later! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!